Política de Privacidade
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who supply or are about to supply their personal data, that these will be included in an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The owners of the data may revoke their consent, both with regard to the treatment of their data and the receipt of sales communications, and may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and objection by verifiably contacting the controller of the file at the following address: Seidor, SA, Ref. DATOS, Eix Onze de Setembre, 41, 08500, Vic, Barcelona.
As a user of our services, we would like to inform you clearly about how we use your data and how you can protect your privacy.
1. The data we collect and the purposes for that
2. How we use these data
3. The options we offer, including how to access the data and update them.
Date collected by SEIDOR
The data are collected to improve the service we offer to all our users.
Data are collected in two ways:
- Information supplied directly by the user: For example, contact details (e.g. name, surname and email address) supplied to request information.
- Data obtained through the use of our services: We may collect data about what services you use and how you use them; e.g. when you visit a web page of one of our products or when you interact with our content. These data include: 2.1 Registration Data: Each time you visit our website, we may obtain and store certain information automatically in the server records. All of this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file so we can subsequently process the data to obtain metrics that are solely statistical; e.g. the number of pages printed, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits and point of access. These data may include:
- Detailed information on how you use our service (e.g. your search terms).
- The IP address (an IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet).
- Information related to your device; e.g. faults, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request and the relevant URL.
- Cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer and do not provide the user's personal data.
- Users have the option to configure their browser to alert them when cookies are received and to prevent them being installed on their computer. Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for further information.
- WARNING: Disabling cookies may affect the website's functionality.
- To use the website, it is not necessary for the user or third party acting on their behalf to allow cookies sent by the website to be installed. Nevertheless, the user will need to log in for each of those services when performance requires prior registration or a login.
- All cookies used on this website are of a temporary nature and their sole purpose is to make subsequent visits more efficient. Cookies will never be used under any circumstances to collect personal information.
How Seidor, SA uses the data collected
The data we collect through our services are used to provide, maintain, protect and improve these services, develop new services and ensure our users are protected.
By marking the tick box “Acceptance of Legal Conditions”, users freely, unequivocally and expressly accept that their personal data will be treated by SEIDOR for the following purposes:
- Security Measures and Access Controls: the website uses information security techniques that are generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, to prevent unauthorised access to data. To achieve these ends, the user/customer accepts that Seidor, SA may obtain data for the purpose of the relevant authentication of the access controls. Any contracting process that entails the entry of personal data of a sensitive nature (e.g. regarding health or ideology) will always be transmitted by a secure communications protocol (https://,…), so that no third party can access the information sent electronically.
- Commercial advertising communications sent via e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make commercial communication possible. This commercial communication will be related to products or services offered by Seidor, SA, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. All commercial communications will be made by Seidor, SA and will involve only related products and services.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any type of query made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to the user on the company's website.
- Sending the website's news bulletin.
Seidor, SA Commitment
Seidor, SA informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third-party companies; and that, whenever any kind of transfer of personal data is to be made, it will first request the express, informed, and unambiguous consent of the personal data owners.
All of the data requested via the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. If not all of the data are supplied,
Seidor, SA cannot guarantee that the information and services supplied will completely meet your needs.
In any event, Seidor, SA guarantees the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, information and objection as set out in the Spanish data protection law. Hence, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (the LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request together with a copy of your ID (DNI) by any of the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Post: Seidor SA. Ref. DATOS, Eix Onze de Setembre, 41, 08500, Vic, Barcelona
In addition, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services offered by clicking on the “unsubscribe” section in all emails sent by Seidor, SA.
Seidor, SA has adopted all of the technical and organisational steps necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, and to prevent their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.