Who is the Data Controller?
The companies of the SEIDOR Group (hereinafter "SEIDOR") are responsible for the processing of personal data and respect the current legislation on personal data protection, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (RGPD).
SEIDOR has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of the personal data in its custody.
If the data subject needs to contact the data controller, he/she may contact the Group's head office:
- Company: Seidor, S.A.
- Address: C/ Eix Onze de Setembre, 41 08500 Vic de Barcelona
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Contact DPD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected by Seidor
The data that SEIDOR collects as part of the normal activity of our company will be the minimum necessary to carry out the processing, collected exclusively for the determined, explicit and legitimate purposes, which will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes, ensuring at all times the protection and improvement of the experience of all the people with whom we interact (representatives and employees of customers, potential customers, suppliers, collaborators, other companies and organizations, public administration and business partners, our employees, candidates and future employees, visitors to our facilities or portals, and ultimately all the people with whom we may interact), mainly pursues the following objectives:
- To manage and fulfil the contractual relationship that may bind us as our client.
- The management and fulfilment of the lawful obligations and commitments of our company.
- To send commercial communications about products and services marketed by Seidor S.A. or any of the companies in its group.
- To answer any doubts or queries you may have through the different forms available on our website or through any corporate communication channel.
- Processing may eventually be carried out for other purposes, which will be conveniently communicated in a simple and transparent manner, informing and requesting express authorization if necessary and always facilitating the exercise of the rights of the interested parties, such as the right to oppose such processing, always within the framework of the law in force.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal data of data subjects may be transferred between Seidor group companies that have signed personal data transfer agreements.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
Where you contact us with questions or requests for information, we will do so based on your consent to voluntarily initiate such communication and your legitimate interest in responding to the queries raised.
If the data is necessary to maintain the contractual relationship that we may have, the legal basis will be the fulfilment of said contractual relationship, in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1 b) of the GDPR.
Finally, and in the case of sending electronic communications or information on promotions or commercial information of any kind, it will be the legitimate interest in pursuing "business to business" relations, as established in article 19 of the LOPD-GDD and article 6.1 f) of the RGPD.
How do we collect the data?
The main data collection channels used by SEIDOR are:
Information provided directly by the person concerned:
- As direct commercial contacts by the company's commercial staff or with partner companies in commercial campaigns.
- Such as contact details (name, surname, e-mail, etc.) provided to request information or job applications.
- Such as personal data for the conclusion of commercial contracts with customers, suppliers, processors, etc.
Data obtained through the provision and use of our services:
- Personal data for which our customers are responsible by virtue of the data processor contract entered into with SEIDOR.
How long do we keep your data?
We will only keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship, or as long as they are necessary to respond to the queries raised or in the case of commercial communications, until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive them, and thereafter we will only keep them duly blocked in order to comply with the legal obligations that apply to us.
Exercise of the data subjects’ rights:
Any data subject is entitled to exercise the following rights, under the terms and to the extent permitted by the applicable data protection regulations:
- Right of access of the interested party: The interested party shall have the right to obtain from SEIDOR confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, the right of access to the personal data.
- Right of rectification: The interested party shall have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): The interested party shall have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data relating to him/her, provided that such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed, if not unlawfully processed, or if consent is withdrawn or if they are not required to be retained for lawful compliance.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain the restriction of processing if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed, or if he or she contests the accuracy of the personal data or if they are the result of unlawful processing.
- Right to data portability: The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her, which he/she has provided to SEIDOR, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: The interested party shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to personal data relating to him or her being processed.
Likewise, the persons concerned may withdraw their consent to the processing of their data, in the cases provided for in the applicable regulations.
In order to exercise their rights, interested parties must make an express request, enclosing a copy of their ID card, by the following means:
- E-mail to opd@SEIDOR.es, indicating in the subject line "request for the right to personal data".
- Postal mail, addressed to SEIDOR S.A. Ref: Datos personales, calle Eix Onze de Setembre, 41 08500 Vic (Barcelona).